Remote Internship in Dublin
An internship is all about gaining hands-on experience, but due to COVID-19 things have changed however the good news is that as more and more businesses go virtual, so do many internships! Remote internships are much like the traditional internships. Students work with a supervisor or manager on specific projects that may help them build the skills and experience needed to succeed in their chosen field. Unlike the traditional internship, students in remote internships work remotely from a location of their choosing, communicating with their supervisor or manager through email, video chat, or another program.
Benefits for Interns:
- Build a pathway for a future international career
- Improve your CV and stand out to employers
- Save money. You can do this at a low cost and without having to relocate, search and pay for accommodation, flights. local transport costs etc
- No commute. Get fantastic work experience from the comfort of your own home.
- Validated for Erasmus grants, Europass, certification, final documents and recommendation letter from your host company.
- Your remote internship includes much more than the internship itself! We have you covered with a personal Career Coach throughout your programme with access to language resources, assistance with your CV, interview skills and 24/7 support from our team.
- You should have your own laptop or PC
- Commitment to your remote internship and allocated tasks from your Host Company
- Minimum language level of B1
- Previous studies in your chosen sector plus previous experience in your chosen sector is a bonus
Remote Internship Sectors
- Social media
- Graphic Design
- Finance and Accounting
- Graphic Design
- And many more…