English course description
20 hours. Monday to Friday. General English, professional vocabulary to assist with your internship.
Maximum 10 people per class. What to bring? Pen, paper and a willingness to learn!
Shared Accommodation includes:
- Bills (water, electricity, internet, 1 pillow, 1 duvet and 1 set of bed linen).
- Shared with other international students
- Situated in different areas of the city.
- Rooms are allocated on an availability basis.
- €100 deposit must be paid upon arrival. €100 will be returned at end of stay.
Accommodation Transfer – Return Trip
You will be transferred by a staff member to and from your accommodation from the local point of entry to Cork (Airport, Bus or Train station).
You will enjoy a wide range of fun and interesting activities from cultural day trips to social nights out and much more!