WHY DO A TRAINEESHIP ABROAD?
A Training Internship abroad is an amazing way for you to learn new skills, improve your language skills and experience a new culture. The programmes are open to students, graduates and Erasmus participants and can be completed at any time of the year.
A Training Internship are periods of work experience offered by employers to provide you with an opportunity to learn about the working environment, gain experience in your chosen sector and improve your skills. They can last from 4 weeks to 6 months.
Training Internship provide great opportunities to speak directly to people who have experience in the work you aspire to; and their knowledge of the job and working environment will give you a greater understanding of what you need to do to progress in your desired career.
The Important points
- You may be interviewed via Skype, phone or in person before beginning your traineeship.
- Your traineeship depends on language level, the quality of your C.V. and letter of motivation and relevant studies in relation to your required sector.
- Your traineeship can be terminated due to negligence, poor behaviour, dismissal from work or criminal behaviour.
- available all year, but we recommend booking at least 2 months before you plan to arrive.
For more information visit our Internship Application Information page or download our Internship Programme brochure.
- Fluent Spanish is not a requirement.
- Host companies will accept candidates with varying levels of Spanish.
SPANISH COURSE DESCRIPTION
- 20 hours intensive Spanish classes per week. Monday to Friday
- General Spanish, professional vocabulary to assist with your internship and conversation skills.
- Maximim 10 people per class.
- Optional social programme.
- Certificate presented on completion of language course.
ACCOMMODATION IN SEVILLE
Partnership International is pleased to offer accommodation in Seville in host families or shared housing. See below for information on shared accommodation:
- Bills (water, electricity, internet)
- Bedroom and shared communal areas
- 1 pillow, 1 duvet and 1 set of bed linen
- Standard single room
You will share the accommodation with other international students. Accommodation is located in different areas of the city, all within easy access of amenities. City centre is not guaranteed. Rooms are allocated on an availability basis and a €50 deposit must be paid on arrival. It will be returned at the end of the stay*.
*Minus any deductions for damages/repairs.
HOST FAMILY (FULL BOARD)
- Participants live with host families. Most are near the city centre, but this is not guaranteed
- All families are in very good areas and near transport links.
- Staying with a family is the best way to learn Spanish abroad.
- Full-board is 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Some families will have children or pets.
- Students will have everything necessary in their bedrooms.
HOST FAMILY (HALF BOARD)
- Half-board is 2 meals per day (breakfast and dinner).
- The rest of conditions are the same as full board.
You will be transferred from your point of arrival (airport/bus station/train station) to your accommodation in Seville. On completion of the programme we can also organise transport for you back to your point of departure (airport/bus station/train station).
Seville is a stunning place to live and work and is full of beautiful architecture, museums, art galleries and public parks. Whilst there, you must see the Plaza de Espãna, the Cathedral of Saint Mary and the Alcázar. There is also the Museum of Fine Arts, the Mária Luisa Park and the Flamenco Art Museum which are well worth visiting. If you are lucky enough to be there for Holy Week you will also be treated to one of the most amazing processions and festivals in Europe. Check out our blog post about it. For more information on tours, prices and information contact our team.
If you require a tailor-made career training internship in Seville then don’t hesitate to get in contact with us! We’ll build an internship programme to meet your unique needs and ensure you’ll have the best possible experience.