WHY DO A TRAINEESHIP ABROAD?
A traineeship abroad is an amazing way for you to learn new skills, improve your English language and experience a new culture. The programmes are open to students, graduates and Erasmus+ participants and can be completed at any time of the year.
Traineeships are periods of work experience offered by host companies to provide you with an opportunity to learn about the working environment, gain experience in your chosen sector and improve your English language skills. They can last from 4 weeks to 6 months.
A traineeship can provide great opportunities to speak directly in the host country language to people who have experience in the sector you aspire to; and their knowledge of this sector and its working environment will give you a greater understanding of what you need to do to progress in your desired career.
The Important Points
- Host companies will be linked to your skills, experience and desired sector.
- You may be interviewed via skype, phone or in person before beginning your traineeship.
- Your traineeship depends on language level, suitability and letter of motivation and relevant studies in relation to your required traineeship.
- Your traineeship participation can be terminated due to negligence, poor behaviour, dismissal from work or criminal behaviour.
- Our traineeship programmes in London are available all year, but we recommend booking at least 2 months before you plan to arrive.
For more information visit our Internship Application Information page or download our Internship Programme brochure.
ENGLISH COURSE DESCRIPTION
- 20 hours of English classes per week. Monday to Friday.
- General English and professional vocabulary to assist with your internship and conversation skills.
- Maximum of 12 people per class.
- Individual progress report created. Social programme optional
- Certificate presented on completion of language course.
ACCOMMODATION IN LONDON
Partnership International is pleased to offer accommodation in London in host families or shared housing. See below for information on shared accommodation:
- Bills (water, electricity, internet)
- Bedroom and shared communal areas
- 1 pillow, 1 duvet and 1 set of bed linen
- Standard single room
You will share the accommodation with other international students. Accommodation is located in different areas of the city, all within easy access of amenities. Rooms are allocated on an availability basis and a €100 deposit must be paid on arrival. It will be returned at the end of the stay*.
*Minus any deductions for damages/repairs.
You will be transferred from the airport to your accommodation in London. On completion of the programme we can also organise transport for you back to your point of departure.
CULTURAL LINGUISTIC ACTIVITIES
London is world famous for its historical sites, museums and cultural heritage. There is tradition and excitement around every corner and a walking tour would be advisable upon arrival to learn the city. Our recommended visits would be the Natural History Museum, the British Museum, the Tate Modern and Buckingham Palace. For more information on tours, prices and information contact our team.
If you require a tailor-made traineeship/learning programme in London then don’t hesitate to get in contact with us! We’ll build an internship programme to meet your unique needs and ensure you’ll have the best possible experience.