WHY DO A TRAINEESHIP ABROAD?
A traineeship abroad is an amazing way for you to learn new skills, improve your English language and experience a new culture. The programmes are open to students, graduates and Erasmus+ participants and can be completed at any time of the year.
Traineeships are periods of work experience offered by host companies to provide you with an opportunity to learn about the working environment, gain experience in your chosen sector and improve your English language skills. They can last from 4 weeks to 6 months.
A traineeship can provide great opportunities to speak directly in the host country language to people who have experience in the sector you aspire to; and their knowledge of this sector and its working environment will give you a greater understanding of what you need to do to progress in your desired career.
The Important points
- Host companies will be linked to your skills, experience and desired sector.
- You may be interviewed via skype, phone or in person before beginning your traineeship.
- Your traineeship depends on language level, suitability and letter of motivation and relevant studies in relation to your required traineeship.
- Your traineeship participation can be terminated due to negligence, poor behaviour, dismissal from work or criminal behaviour.
- Our traineeship programmes in Cork are available all year, but we recommend booking at least 2 months before you plan to arrive.
For more information visit our Internship Application Information page or download our Internship Programme brochure.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE DESCRIPTION
- 20 hours of English language tuition per week in a classroom scenario based around an award winning syllabus. Classes are from Monday to Friday.
- General English and professional vocabulary to assist with your traineeship and conversation skills.
- Maximum of 10 people per class.
- Certificate presented on completion of language course.
ACCOMMODATION IN DUBLIN
Your shared accommodation includes:
- Bills (water, electricity, internet)
- Bedroom and shared communal areas
- 1 pillow, 1 duvet and 1 set of bed linen
- Standard single room
You will share the accommodation with other international students. Accommodation is located in different areas of the city, all within easy access of amenities. City centre is not guaranteed. Rooms are allocated on an availability basis and a €100 deposit must be paid on arrival. It will be returned at the end of the stay*.
*Minus any deductions for damages/repairs.
You will be transferred from your point of arrival (airport/bus station/train station) to your accommodation in Dublin. On completion of the programme we can also organise transport for you back to your point of departure (airport/bus station/train station).
CULTURAL LINGUISTIC ACTIVITIES
Dublin is Ireland’s capital and has plenty to offer for those interested in learning more about Irish culture. Take a tour of the world famous Guinness Storehouse, visit Temple Bar for traditional music and friendly conversation and explore Dublin Castle and the GPO for a taste of history. For more information on tours, prices and information contact our team.
If you require a tailor-made traineeship/learning experience in Dublin then don’t hesitate to get in contact with us! We’ll build a programme to meet your unique needs and ensure you’ll have the best possible experience.