WHY DO AN INTERNSHIP ABROAD?
A Career Training Internship abroad is an amazing way for you to learn new skills, improve your language skills and experience a new culture. The programmes are open to students, graduates and Erasmus participants and can be completed at any time of the year.
A Career Training Internship are periods of work experience offered by employers to provide you with an opportunity to learn about the working environment, gain experience in your chosen sector and improve your skills. They can last from 4 weeks to 6 months.
Career Training Internship provide great opportunities to speak directly to people who have experience in the work you aspire to; and their knowledge of the job and working environment will give you a greater understanding of what you need to do to progress in your desired career.
The Important point
- Internships will be matched to your skills, experience and desired sector.
- You may be interviewed via skype, phone or in person before beginning your internships.
- Your internship depends on language level, the quality of your C.V. and letter of motivation and relevant studies in relation to your required internship.
- Your internship can be terminated due to negligence, poor behaviour, dismissal from work or criminal behaviour.
- Our internships in Budapest are available all year, but we recommend booking at least 2 months before you plan to arrive.
For more information visit our Internship Application Information page or download our Internship Programme brochure.
ACCOMMODATION IN BUDAPEST
Partnership International is pleased to offer accommodation in Budapest in host families or shared housing. See below for information on shared accommodation:
- Bills (water, electricity, internet)
- Bedroom and shared communal areas
- 1 pillow, 1 duvet and 1 set of bed linen
- Standard single room
You will share the accommodation with other international students. Accommodation is located in different areas of the city, all within easy access of amenities. City centre is not guaranteed. Rooms are allocated on an availability basis and a €50 deposit must be paid on arrival. It will be returned at the end of the stay*.
*Minus any deductions for damages/repairs.
HOST FAMILY (FULL BOARD)
- Participants live with host families. Most are near the city centre, but this is not guaranteed
- All families are in very good areas and near transport links.
- Full-board is 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Some families will have children or pets.
- Students will have everything necessary in their bedrooms.
HOST FAMILY (HALF BOARD)
- Half-board is 2 meals per day (breakfast and dinner).
- The rest of conditions are the same as full board.
You will be transferred from your point of arrival (airport/bus station/train station) to your accommodation in Budapest. On completion of the programme we can also organise transport for you back to your point of departure (airport/bus station/train station).
In Budapest there is beauty and interest around every corner! You may well be overwhelmed by what’s on offer, but we would recommend a visit to St Stephen’s Basilica, The Jewish Quarter and the Houses of Parliament. No visit would be complete either without going to a traditional Hungarian spa and taking a stroll through the many parks scattered through the city and on islands in the river. For those of you who like music Budapest hosts one of Europe’s largest outdoor music festivals, Sziget every year! For more information on tours, prices and information contact our team.
If you require a tailor-made career training internship in Budapest then don’t hesitate to get in contact with us! We’ll build an internship programme to meet your unique needs and ensure you’ll have the best possible experience.