We consistently work with large numbers of students, graduates and Erasmus+ candidates the year round, and are always looking to expand and improve our accommodation options. We have worked with many accommodation suppliers and many of them have become long-term partners due to their provision of the high standards we expect.
With our business continually expanding however, we are always open to new solutions and would welcome interest from accommodation providers.
WHAT WE NEED
- City Centre accommodation is preferable.
- The capacity to take groups of students (Between 4-20 students on average).
- Year-round availability if possible.
- A high level of cleanliness.
- Secure location and building security – good locks or keypad/card entry.
- Amenities close by.
- Ideally on a major bus route or within walking distance of city centre.
- Single/Double beds. Table, lamp, storage.
- Warm and insulated rooms with central heating.
- Communal areas with ability to self-cater.
- Internet access throughout property.
- Full set of accommodation rules.
WHAT WE DON’T WANT
- Mould, damp or any other fungal issues.
- Broken fixtures.
- Tired or faulty appliances.
- Stained carpets, walls or any other surfaces.
- Poor locks or inadequate security.
- Slow or faulty internet connection.
- Inadequate heating (especially in winter).
- A poor level of cleanliness.
- Accommodation not being prepared in time for arrivals.
If you believe you have property that would comply with our requirements then please don’t hesitate to get in contact!
For more information please contact our team or complete the form below.